.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

EXOCLUB

DatedickLive. A Club for Real Men. Smell More Testosterone. Masculine real men hairy bears mature silver dads and junior dads. Hung uncut bulge big balls nipples enlargement belly muscles. Abnormally big nipples penis balls enlargement.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

DesperateBiDads Story 05: Policemen gangbang in Athens

This was 20 years ago (I am 45 now) I was in Athens (Greece) with my best friend on a holiday. Before going to a bar, we decided to smoke a joint at a near-by park. We were very relaxed when suddenly out of nowhere two policmen showed up. They were very mean to us and spoke in Greek which we did not understand. One of them told us in English that we were in toruble. My friend told me to offer them money (a bribe) which I did but they were more angry. I thought we were going to be taken to jail or a police station. The talked for several minutes as we tried to imagine what they were saying. Then the one who spoke a little English told my friend to leave and run far from there. Now I was really scared to death. The cop then spanked my butt and grabbed his crtoch and said that we could fix the problem some other way. He pushed me into the bush and the other stayed out. He ordered me to drop my pants. He spanked my barebutt again and began spitting on my asshole. I was still sacred to death and then I felt his huge dick trying to get in. I had been fucked very few times before so my almost virgin asshole burned like hell. He went in all the way and began pumping real hard. Then the other one came and did the same. They took turns fucking my poor asshole saying mean things in Greek I couldn't understand. After a long time doing this, I noticed a third man looking at us and masturbating. The cops invited him to joing the party and this middle-aged married man in suit and tie had an ever thicker dick. He fucked me hard and took turns with the cops. I lost track of time and almost lost sense of reality. Then the 2 cops started cuming in me, filling my rectum with their man juices. The older guy stayed and kept fucking me and he was more caring. Then I also sucked his dick and the mix of cum, asshole juice and saliva got me excited. He fucked my face and my ass. Finnally he exploded inside my rear entrance. We both took a rest and he acaressed my but. With his fingers, he pulled out some cum from inside my rectum and made me lick it... that was my first time to lick cum left in my asshole and ever since I became a feltching addcit. Back in the hotel, my friend was worried to death and when I explained what had just happened, we made love. My asshole hurt but I felt good and complete. Then I became a slut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home