.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

EXOCLUB

DatedickLive. A Club for Real Men. Smell More Testosterone. Masculine real men hairy bears mature silver dads and junior dads. Hung uncut bulge big balls nipples enlargement belly muscles. Abnormally big nipples penis balls enlargement.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bum Worship

bull: I bet your fuck dad would dream about putting his fist in your fckhole (after you got fcked for 3 hours) and put his dick in your hole next to his hand...

bigdickhole: uh, this wasn't my fuck dad...just this guy...my fuck dad has the hugest hands, no way they can fit in...I fucked the other guy for three hours, made him cum from his ass/pussy a hundred times, he was shuddering beside me even when I stopped fucking him

http://www.bumworship.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home