.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

EXOCLUB

DatedickLive. A Club for Real Men. Smell More Testosterone. Masculine real men hairy bears mature silver dads and junior dads. Hung uncut bulge big balls nipples enlargement belly muscles. Abnormally big nipples penis balls enlargement.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

TotV 01: Busride with a Hardon (Tales of the Vulcano)

What really turns me on are married mature dads. Just had a one hour bus ride from Las Palmeras to the south - sitting accross from such a latin, mature, macho with hairy arms. He wore shirt which was a little bit too tight. I wanted to suck his thick hairy finger with this golden wedding ring and he was grabbing his balls with his other hand. Such a masculine attitued - all in public. This Spaniard didnt had to dress up as a bear to be one.He turned me on big time and I got an instant hardon when I watched him. He was obviously flirting with me. Not open but yet clearly interested.

His wife was next to him and first she was irritated but then she flirted with me too. Like she would think: "I would let you breed my daughter if you just make her really really happy. And her husband probably thought: "If I ever would let a man touch my ass I would let such a hunk like this one. But I rather will fuck him with my thick fat dick." I was thinking of all kinky stuff I would do with this macho. Show him how well I can suck big cocks, lick his big hairy balls, rimm his hole real deep and work my finger und his foreskin.

The one hour in  the bus went by really quick. Behind wife and horny, hairy husband was their spanish daughter and her german boyfriend. He was the only one who did not speak Spanish. When they left I could take a good look at this butch Latin dad. Thick gray hair getting out of his shirt. moustache, dark eyes. His beer belly was stretching his tight shirt and I could see parts of his hairy belly. And then this thick fat bulge. I could imagine how big and thick his dick must be. I could not stop looking at him. And he let me. I grabbed my balls too while I looked. It was so horny.

The family left and I could feel that they knew there was something going on. Only the German boyfriend of her had no clue. I am sure dad likes to play with men too once in a while. Many men on Vulcania do that and have no problem with it. As long as you keep it discrete and dont act obviously gay. I could even see what other horny things dad likes to do: Like the thing he has done with with regular female slut and this mf couple. He had put a double-end dildo in both cunts while he fucked the ass of the slut on top while he felt the fat uncut cock shooting a big load into his ass. This is what he likes to do - realy nasty and horny sex with men and with women. Like some of the guys at http://www.desperatebidads.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home